Monday, March 8, 2010

Another Night....

it was a lovely moonlit night
i was standing there waiting for u..thinking of you and only you...
then i had a look at the moon...
it told me u wont come even if i stood there till noon

i told the twinkling stars to tell the moon that u would come
not for me but because it was a way to your home...
this was a dark secret which i kept to myself
as i didnt want others to laugh at myself

then i met loneliness while i waited for u
i told him to accompany me in my struggle
he also told me to move on and stop thinking of u
and i told him its impossible as i m deeply in luv with u

suddenly the atmosphere was filled with a fragrance
and i thanked the breeze for bringing it along with u
i could not look at u when u passed by
but i was too haapy at that moment and could not hide my tears
and with u gone i had only loneliness at my rear...

No comments: