Saturday, March 6, 2010

To the most beautiful girl i have ever seen

whether she loves me or not, is this the question i will keep asking myself lifelong? life is so beautiful when she is with me in my imagination, but escaping this fantasy world,everything looks devoid of creation;

i find it difficult at times to decide whether to curse or to believe it a bliss, i m talking of the time i fell in love with my girl, yeah sure she is mine;atleast in my world, and to tell u what she is the only world which i live in..

Love is the truth of life, there is no one on this earth who has never fallen in love with somebody at some part of life or other, so here i am fallen in this eternal bliss, but sometimes life becomes miserable without a soft kiss..

i am still trying hard to get an answer to my question, may be someday someone will relieve me from my suffocation, i don't know why she said a NO which keeps haunting me days and nights, but i can assure everyone i cannot love anybody else with such charms and delights;

she is my world and i want to be forever in this world where love never ends, i know its a fantasy world and i would be miserable after facing the reality, but for those very few moments i am ready to die a number of times, if GOD promises to give me those moments in all my lives..

she is so lovely,so beautiful and so full of life that everytime i see her, i forget everything else and just want to keep looking at her... but there comes the destiny which forbids me from doing that...

she writes of dejavu' and now i know why i used to think i have seen her before since the first time i saw her..
she is a beautiful person and her innocence is what i fell for...its comparable to a newly born baby and can drive anyone to do anything for her..she is lovely by heart,friendly by nature and loves her family a lot.. but what makes her special to me is just a feeling... an immortal feeling which i felt for nobody else and don't have a wish for that either... its a feeling which makes a person feel like he can do anything..anything to make her happy and keep the charm and glow on her face,no matter what the consequences are..

its true that life goes on but its no more the same anymore her memories will be a treasure for me thruout this life and i will always remember the way she changed my way to look at life.

No comments: