Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Lost....

m lost of al da ideas...just hav a face in my mind...
was it harsh of u or was it really kind..
as i learned a lot abt this world to fall,
m still xpecting one last call...

i believe in destiny and i know u r not mine
still.. this feeling drowns me like whine
hav never felt so helpless in life
having my heart bleeding without a knife

u will understand me sumday was my only belief
but m sorry for myself as it would give me no relief
my feelings went deep but i became shallow
never thought i could be so hollow

no..i wont wait for another lifetime to change anything
give me one chance to get out of this death ring
my only mistake being loving u...
is it reasonable enough to punish a human in this way
that he is living in world of darkness , without hoping any ray..

No comments: