Friday, March 5, 2010

The Search Continues....

its all about a long journey..
i don't know when it started,
but yes i know i m looking for it to get over.

i have been feeling departed for quite sometime..
far from all my beloved ones..far from myself;
want to get back to myself and to my happiness,
but i guess this journey will never end
or it would end only after my end is near.

i want to live for myself
its too much now to live upto expectations of others;
i want to be free to be what i am..
want to throw away my masked appearance...
the same mask begins to fear me in my dreams..
it is like so many of the people laughing at me and my loneliness,
i stand alone amidst all of them and they are throwing stones of failure at me...

is it really all about fighting with urself ...and not even getting time to cheer over ur triumph over one obstacle;
as many more are still waiting for you and laughing to see you being joyous over a tiny one...

people say emotions weaken you...
but what is this life without feelings,without emotions and without love...
better be a stone and stand tall against the mighty sea breezes and the roary splashes..
and feel triumphed over not letting them to cross you...

i m really tired of being a human
and to live amongst selfish stone hearted and so called "humans"...
i wish to go to some place where one can feel the love...understand each others feelings..
a dreamy world free of jealousy and shrewdness..and full of love,emotions and freedom

i guess my journey to my dreamy world is a very tiring one..
but yes i will have to keep moving on my road to fantasy as i have been destined to do so...
to live among these bunch of stony people is like killing myself a number of times...
so thanx to god to have given me endless human pleasure...
but still my search continues..and i have got nothing to regret as i am myself not sure what am i searching for!!!!

No comments: