Friday, March 5, 2010

What Hurts d Most

what hurts the most...
is being so close..
and having so much to say...
and watching u walk away..

you disappeared from my life before it actually begun..
how i wish to change things and take that one day away...
which turned my life and left me amidst the sea for breeze to sway...

was it hasty and was it a wrong decision...
i could not still decide and to tell u why...
becoz thinking of that moment makes me remember of you and only you...
you standing so close to me and i am talking to you..oh it sounds dreamy ..but it was once true...

dying hundreds of time is the least i can do to take back that moment...and to convert it into a memorable one...
this time ,no mistakes i promise..as being hurt similarly would end me any how...
and than i can't even talk of dying any more...

pretending that everythings ok..or its gonna be ok is a truth which was always a lie..
still harder is to live with this regret that its all my mistake...
have heard that life gives a second chance to everyone..
still living on this hope is all i can do as i can't help loving you..

i would give all of this world away to have you back..
and the sight of you turning your back to me is the worst possible thing that ever happened to me...
so i guess the worst has already happened and i have got nothing to fear...
am already very hollow and empty and nothing but you can fulfill me...

i owe you loneliness and you ..my love which u are totally unaware of..
god ..plz tell her once how much i love her..
and after that i am ready to rip open this heart always bleeding with pain and sorrows..
atleast then she would feel my heart beat and listen the name..and understand my feelings...
no matter that i would not be there to share that moment with her...
but its my last wish ...i want to die for her..

No comments: