Friday, March 5, 2010

My Love...So Beautiful

i am all alone with my memories
walking down the lane of loneliness
looking for a bright light to overshadow my darkness
and looking for a fairy to lead me to a land of never ending love;

i hope that she will understand some day what my feelings are
no matter if it happens after i go from this world
but if i meet my soul in heaven ,i wud like to tell her that i still love her the most ;

and since there is no way i can tel her anymore about my feelings being alive
and since i cant be selfish to give up life just for sake of myself
i pray to god to do justice to me and my love
and to give me strength and hope to move forward on this long never ending journey..

its true that life goes on
but its no more the same anymore
her memories will be a treasure for me thruout this life
and i will always remember the way she changed my way to look at life

though she herself doesn't know about all this
but she is a gift for mankind on earth
she is so inspiring that a person can reach heights of world
and can go for the stars in the sky...nothing 2 far,nothing unachievable...such is her calming influence
and one comes to know about the beauty of life when he sees her ever glowing face full of light and pride,looks everytime a new bride...

No comments: