Friday, March 5, 2010

One Last Try....

never mind is the word i have been telling myself lifelong...
and my near ones kept on telling me to move on,why its taking u so long...
but i have finally decided to go for one last try..
anyways i have now got nothing to lose and i don't want to regret over life asking me u did not try,why?

i am too much in love with that girl..
god.. it has been so difficult to keep moving in that whirl;
still its time to play on my heart for one last time..
and its probably one of my lasts when it comes to rhyme;

i don't want to commit any more mistakes,have already made one and that gave me an unbearable pain...
but still my heart kept on falling and now i am too low to rise,
i have always dreamt on bending on my knees and asking my girl to forgive me for everything..
i just don't want to feel departed from her so early and even the thought of leaving her is like smelling death...

its time to do something...a final one to make her feel how deep my feelings are...
but am still not sure of taking this action and am really very afraid of hurting her once more...
and really i am too much inflicted already to have some new remorse..
i don't know what to do but i will find a way out,
and there is only one thing of which i am sure about..
may be i would regret further.. but this time a no from her would seriously lead me to some consequences....

now lets see what destiny has in store for me..
a yes is what i am counting for to tell her the real me..
and i can swear to give up anything to spend a few precious moments with her...i would cherish it for time immemorial,and really i can't ask god to give me anything more....

but a no is the last thing which i am xpecting to happen...
and i can't really put in words about whats next gonna happen..
probably my words have made it clear that i will be completely lost and this time may be lost forever..
damn this pain sucks and i always wonder why its me who has to endeavour..

i hope my life will turn around in next few days which are going 2 come..
and i will get what i have thrived for so long..
true feelings and emotions favour me..but whats against me is destiny..
let us see who wins in this race of amazing iota of patience...
a win would give me a reason to start all over but the loss would be unbearable and may be i would forget who i used to be..........................................................................................

No comments: