Friday, March 5, 2010

My Luv

i don't know whether my dream will be true or not
but i love to be in dream world i have to mention not;
there i meet my love who is as fresh , charming and beautiful as ever,
that i can die to fulfill her wishes ..no matter of the outcomes whatsoever;

my eyes are filled with tears as i think of being so close to her
but life is a test and there is so much pain to endeavour,
still i am ready to face all the difficulties and fight this world ..
but i want to get all sorts of wins and success for my love even if i loose myself in the end;

it hurts a lot to come back to reality where i can feel my tears falling from the eyes...
it has been a long time now living in this way...
and i feel i am leading my life no way..
i keep longing to see her once and go crazy if i don't get her glance..
my nights of loneliness and memories is now asking me to take a chance..

but there comes the harsh reality and the brutal world,
who takes away all my fantasy and leaves me as always with a thousand wounds...
these cuts are deeper than the sword and have stabbed me so many times to death..
but i am all alone and continue longing for peace to the almighty lord..
it is now upto him to releive me from my deadly pains and sorrows..
but i will continue loving her and dying for her even if in return i get all the worldly woes.

No comments: