Friday, March 5, 2010

Loneliness Anniversary...30 aug 2008

its now a year time
and yes i have learnt now how to rhyme
i know what this life is all about
as i have spent it thinking all around

it means moving on after felling
but i was trapped again and again,still i kept on trying
and here i am..learning to joy in sorrows and fighting with myself... trying to be a worth while dying;

i wanted to be myself while expressing my love
but i wasn't knowing there will be too much snow to shove
i kept felling and now i am too low to rise
am still finding an answer why is always there a hipe

i beleived in myself and i knew that i have gone far too deep to come back..
the only grievance being she thinking how shallow my feelings are..
i am no one for her and she is all my world around..
now i can't help myself as i am love bound..

but this numbness has been killing me and it doesn't even matter whether she is near around;
i have her in my heart which is deep enough to bear all her pains apart from the slow poison of her ignorance which is slowly taking me away from myself..

i don't know whether i will see another year pass by,
but my feelings are immortal and will vanish only after i am gone..
it makes difference to no one on this earth and everytime i see her i see an open grave in which i am laying down calmly,
free from my only desire of talking to her for a while..
no matter what but i will always love you and will be ready to die for you a number of times..

No comments: