Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Rain....of Happiness

yesterday....i was in pain....
i went out.. as discussing with others would hav gone in vain,
suddenly it started to rain..
and i thanked god as now i could cry with nobody able to make out....this being my only gain;

i felt u around me as i danced around
and it was so lovely dreaming of u...as if i was spell bound,
i had never seen anything so beautiful in my life
u looked damn pretty like an angel...who has come to relieve me of my strife....

it was d best moment of my life
and i had no other wish but to keep on living in this moment....
i wanted to stop the time and i was so desperate not to let it fly...
and its true that i was dreaming with open eyes...still with u around me, i felt very shy..

it was so lovely holding u in my arms..
how can god make a human with such charms...
i kept looking at u and only you,
can it b really true....is it the real u??

how deep ur eyes are....
how beautiful is your face..
how innocent ur thoughts are...
like one can b lost in them and forget about this race..

yeah...its a race..a race against time,
and i know there cannot be any better prime...
so i am pleading u 2 b with me forever
as i cannot be seperated from u anymore,
or take me along with you in ur fantasy world...
far from this real world...where there is no one but only u....

No comments: